The Digital Transformation Flexible Fund (DTFF) is managed and delivered by Newry, Mourne and Down District Council (NMDDC), through the existing Full Fibre Northern Ireland (FFNI) Consortium comprising of all 11 of Northern Ireland’s local Councils.
NMDDC will lead/ be responsible for all aspects of the centralised delivery of the DTFF with input and support from all 11 Council Economic Development functions through the existing FFNI partnership. They will be supported in this role via oversight from the FFNI Governance Structures (the Operations Group and the Steering Group) Invest NI and DAERA.
This cross Council partnership is made of the following members:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council (subject to participation)
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council